MENU

Thursday, May 19, 2011

$2 Money Maker on John Frieda Hair Color

with 0 comments


If you were able to snag the offer for a free box of John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color at the beginning of March, you probably got your coupon in the mail recently like I did! I just happened to put mine in my binder today, thinking that maybe I could use it at Walgreens. Well, I totally spaced on my first trip to Wags, but remembered during my second to get more tape and scope out another body wash deal. Here is the awesomeness that I found:

John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color $11.99
Buy 1, get $2 Register Reward
Use Free coupon
$2 Money Maker!

I also scoped out another good body wash deal, in case any of you are having a hard time finding the Gillette in stock! There was lots of Old Spice in stock at my store, so that shouldn't be a problem! This deal is good through Saturday, the 21st.

Buy (4) Old Spice Body Wash 3 for $10, 4th one will be $3.34
Buy 3, get $3 Register Reward
Use (2) B1G1 coupons from the 5/1 P&G
Use (1) $1/2 coupon from the 5/1 P&G
OOP: $5.67 (before tax), Receive $3 RR
Like Paying: $2.67 or $.66 each*

*Upon closer examination of my receipt, it appears that one of the body washes also must have range up as an unadvertised B1G1 50% off. I didn't expect this, so you may be pleasently surprised to find that your out of pocket ends up only being $1 for the 4 bottles...


Here's how I worked the transaction above:

(1) John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color $11.99
(4) Old Spice Body Wash 3 for $10
(3) Scotch Tape $1.99 each
Subtotal: $31.30
Used Free John Frieda mailer coupon
Used (2) B1G1 coupons from the 5/1 P&G
Used (1) $1/2 coupon from the 5/1 P&G
Used Walgreens Scotch Tape Buy 1, get 2 FREE in-ad coupon
Used (2) $1/1 Scotch Tape printable coupon (the 2nd coupon is marked down to $.99 to make all 3 free!)
Unexpected discount of $1.67 for the bodywash

OOP total: $3.43, Received $2 RR for the hair color and $3 RR for the body wash
Final: $1.57 Money Maker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0