MENU

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hot Walgreens Money Maker! - Saved 100%

with 0 comments


I found out about these hot deals from Coupon Connections here and here. They run through Saturday, the 21st.

These are the deals I worked:

Buy 2 Gillette Deodorants $4.99(BOGO 50% off)
Buy 3 Gillette Bodywash $3.33 (unadvertised BOGO 50% off)
Buy 1 Dove Men+Care Deodorant $3.99
Buy 3 Scotch Tape $1.99 (buy 1, get 2 free)
use (2) FREE deodorant wyb Gillette body wash coupon from 5/1 P&G insert -$4.99 x 2
use (3) $2/1 Gillette Body Wash coupon from 5/15 RP insert
use (1) $1/1 Dove Men+Care Deodorant (got in the mail with a sample, printable is supposedly here)
use (1) Walgreens Scotch Tape Buy 1, get 2 FREE in-ad coupon
Pay: $5.88, receive $3 Register Reward for Gillette Bodywash & $3.00 Register Reward for Dove Men+Care Deodorant
Final Price: $0.12 Money Maker!

I made sure to check with the manager of my Walgreens on whether or not she thought it was okay to use the FREE deodorant wyb Gillette body wash coupon in combination with the $2/1 Gillette Body Wash. She said it was perfectly fine because the first coupon is for the deodorant and the second one is for the body wash. I had seen that it worked for other bloggers, but I like to check with the manager before I try something new that I am not totally sure will work. Sure enough, it went through without a hitch!

There was speculation that the Gillette bodywash was on unadvertised BOGO 50% and I noticed when I got home that one of my bottles did in fact ring up as 50%.

My favorite part about getting Register Rewards: I can use them at QFC and Fred Meyer! Fred Meyer will only take one of each denominations, per transaction. QFC however will take multiples of the same. Therefore, I essentially took nothing out of my small grocery budget for this week and got all of the above for free! Gotta love Register Rewards ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0